Call 877-238-3175

Tax Representation

Dollar bills background

When a tax audit case involves an operating business, an aggressive IRS Collections action (such as a bank or wage levy) or a complicated tax situation that needs extra attention, we recommend that clients find a JDTax Solutions CPA for assistance. Tax representation is also useful if a taxpayer does not have the time or desire to speak with the IRS on their own.

If you have received a notice from the IRS or have to file prior year taxes, contact JD Tax Solutions CPA at 408/784-7754 for help.

Here's what we can do for you

IRS Liens
IRS Seizures
State Tax Debt
IRS Payment Plan
941 Business Tax
Back Taxes Owed
Payroll Tax Problems
IRS Wage Gamishment
Offer in Compromise
Innocent Spouse Relief
Get Your IRS Files
Offer in Compromise
Non-Filed Tax Returns
IRS Audit Representation
IRS Penalties and Interest
Stop IRS Notices

View all services